AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019: Here is the important news for the candidates who are looking for the APICET Admit Card. The Sri Venkateshwara University to be released the AP ICET Call Letter on 15th April 2019. The candidates who applied for the admission test can download the admit card from the official website of the authority. Earlier the authorities have invited the application forms from the candidates for the APICET Entrance Test 2019. A large number of Graduates have submitted the applications and waiting for the AP ICET Exam Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from 1 week before the examination date. Authorities will soon announce the examination dates and schedule for the examination through its official website. The APICET Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2019 download link has provided in the below of this article.
APICET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Candidates who successfully registered for the examination can only eligible to get the AP ICET Exam Call Letter 2019. Aspirants have to provide the details of the registration as give at the time of application submission. While downloading the APICET Admit Card 2019, the candidates need to provide application number, date of birth & Mobile number. By giving these application details only, applicants can able to get the admit card. The APICET Hall Ticket/Admit Card contains the candidate’s information like applicants name, age, exam date and exam date information etc. Candidates have to check out the details printed on the AP ICET Call Letter after taking your hall ticket. Having any issues with that hall ticket download process must approach the officials before the exam date. Helpline number of APICET has given in the below of this article.
APICET Exam Date 2019 Details
|APICET 2019||Important Dates|
|APICET Hall Ticket 2019||15th April 2019|
|APICET Exam Date 2019||26th April 2019|
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019 details
|Organization Name||Sri Venkateshwara University on behalf of APSCHE|
|Name of the Exam||AP ICET 2019|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Exam Date||26th April 2019|
Details printed on the AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019
On the APICET 2019 Hall Ticket, the authority will be printed the details of the applicants as well as exam schedule. Candidates have to check the details printed on the call letters were correct or not. If having any spelling mistakes or downloading problems, must approach the officials. The below details were printed on the APICET Hall Tickets 2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre
Instructions for the candidates about the AP ICET Call Letter 2019
- Applicants have to carry a xerox copy of the AP ICET Admit Card to appear the examination.
- Without the call letter, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the AP ICET Exam Hall Ticket 2019, candidates must bring the necessary documents like Valid id proof, Photograph etc
- Aspirants must download APICET Exam Admit Card through online mode only
- Authorities will not send the hall tickets post or mail any other format
- By visiting the official web portal of APSCHE, candidates will be able to get the Hall Tickets of APICET 2019
- Candidates must read the instructions provided on the hall ticket once
- Candidates have to reach the examination centres before 1 hour as mentioned on it
Steps to download AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- Applicants first visit the official website @sche.ap.gov.in to get the Admit Card of APICET 2019
- Go to the “Admit Card” section
- Search for the APICET Call Letter 2019
- Click on the download link
- Give the required details asked in the form
- Submit the details & save the APICET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Take a print out of the admit card and check the details once