APMS Notification 2020 Apply AP Model School 6th Entrance Exam. The Commissioner of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the AOP Model School Notification 2020. The candidates who are willing to join the model schools should apply for the entrance test on or before the last date. The APMS Application Form 2020 has begun from the date of 6th July 2020. The examination department has invited the online application forms for the entrance test. This is the state level entrance test for the students who are willing to join in 6th Class in AP Model Schools. All the candidates should submit the APMS Entrance Notification 2020 before the last date i.e 7th February 2020. Before the submission of application forms of the APMS 2020, the candidates suggested reading the official advertisement carefully.
To submit the AP Model School Application Form 2020, the candidates possess the eligibility criteria set by the examination authorities. In the below of this article, we have provided the detailed eligibility criteria for the APMS Notification 2020. Candidates suggest reading the official notification correctly. The officials have been provided with the detailed notification for the eligibility criteria for applying the APMS Admissions 2020. We also provided the eligibility and application submission process in the below. The students must submit the APMS Model School Application Form 2020 through online mode only. Other modes of application forms will not be accepted. So, the candidates must submit the AP Model School Online Form 2020 as soon as possible the last date is over. The last date to submit the APMS Application is @25th July 2020.
APMS Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Model School (APMS)|
|Name of the Exam||6th Class Entrance Test|
|Application Starting Date||6th July 2020|
|Application Last Date||25th July 2020|
|Selection List||31st July 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
APMS 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- The OC/BC candidates should be born between 01-09-2008 and 31-08-2010
- SC/ST candidates should be born between 01-09-2006 to 31-08-2010
- Students must complete their 5th class from government or govt aided schools for the 2018-19 & 2019-20 educational year without gap.
Note: Candidates must read the AP 6th Class Model School Notification 2020 before submitting the application form
APMS 2020 Application Fee
- For OC/BC: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST: RS.50/-
APMS 2020 Selection Process
- For 6th admissions, candidates must complete the APMS Entrance Exam 2020 with acquiring a minimum 35 marks for OC / BC and minimum 30 marks for SC/ST.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of entrance test and reservations provided as on AP Model School Notification.
- The question paper will be in Objective type only
Note: For more information about the AP Model School Admissions 2020, candidates suggest to read the APMS Notification and can approach the Adarsha School Principal/ District Education Officer/ Mandal Education Officer
Steps to submit the AP Model School Application Form 2020
- Applicants first visit the official website @apms.apcfss.in to apply for the APMS 6th Class Entrance Exam 2020
- Go to the “notification” section
- Search the APMS Model School Notification 2020
- Click on the download link
- Save the AP Model School Notification 2020
- Check the eligibility criteria set by the authorities
- Now the click on APMS Application Form 2020
- Fill the details asked in the form
- Pay the AP Model School Application Fee 2020 in prescribed mode
- You will get the Registration details
- Now the complete the AP Model School Online Application 2020
- Check the details once the click on final submission
- Save the APMS 6th Class Model School Application Form 2020 for future use