GUJCET Admit Card 2020 Download GUJCET Exam Hall Ticket. The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have released the GUJCET Call Letter 2020. This is the state level entrance test to take admissions into the engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses. It is conducted by the examination department every year By Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Candidates who submitted the application forms for the examination can download GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020. The examination authority will release the admit cards for the applicants through its official web portal. The admit card will be released by the department before 1 week from the examination date. The GUJCE Exam Admit Card 2020 will be released through the official website i.e @www.gseb.org. We have provided the details of the examination and exam schedule given in the below of this article.
To submit the GUCET Exam Call Letter 2020, the candidates should use the application details and date of birth/ Password. By providing the details will only the candidates will be able to access the Hall tickets. If you forgot application details, you retrieve them through the “Forgot” option. On the GUJCET Admit Card, the examination authority will provide the candidates information as well as examination schedule. The candidates must check the details printed on the hall ticket. If having any mistakes on the GUCET 2020 Call Letter, candidates must approach the officials to solve the issue. The helpline details to approach the officials has provided in the below of this article. Before leaving to the examination centre, candidates must read the instructions provided in the GUJCET Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 clearly.
GUJCET Exam Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2020
|GUJCET 2020||Important Dates|
|GUJCET Exam Date 2019||May 2020 (tentative)|
|GUJCET Hall Ticket 2019||Download Here|
GUJCET Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Name of the Exam||GUJCET 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (tentative)|
Details printed on the GUJCET Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
On the Admit Card of GUJCET 2020, the candidates will provide the details of the applicant and exam dates. The aspirants must verify the details printed on the hall ticket. If having any mistakes must approach the officials to solve the issue. The below details were printed on the GUJ CET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Signature of the candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Enrollment Number.
- Reporting Time.
- Date of Examination.
- Examination Centre Code.
Instructions for the candidates given on GUJCET Call Letter 2020
- Aspirants must carry the Hall Ticket of GUJCET 2020 to the examination centre
- Along with the admit cards, the candidates must carry the valid id proof and passport size photograph
- Without the GUJ CET Exam Admit Card 2020 and required documents, the candidates will not be allowed to appear the examination
- Candidates must download the admit cards through the official website only
- Authorities will not send the admit cards through the speed post/ mail etc
- Before going to the exam centre, candidates suggest reading the instructions provided on the GUJCET Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
Steps to download GUJCET Hall Tickets 2020
- First, visit the official website @www.gseb.org
- Go to the “Admit Card” section
- Search the GUJCET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Click on the download link
- Fill the required details asked in the form i.e application number, date of birth etc
- Submit the details by clicking on submit button
- Save the GUJ CET Hall Ticket 2020
- Check the details printed on the call letter
- Take a print out of the GUJCET Exam Admit Card 2020
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 Important Dates
|KRUCET 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||March 2020|
|Application Starts From||March 2020|
|Last Date of Application||April 2020|
|GUJCET Hall Ticket Release Date||May 2020|
|GUJCET Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||One week after the examination|
|Results Release Date||May 2020|
|Counselling Date||June 2020|