TS EAMCET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria. The Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test schedule has been released. This is the state level entrance test conducted by the JNTU Hyderabad. This is one of the largest entrance test conducted by the TSCHE for the admissions into the various engineering and medical colleges in the Telangana state. The TS EAMCET Notification 2020 has been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The candidates who are interested in the entrance test should submit the application for the TSEAMCET 2020. The examination authorities will conduct the written test on the date of 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 11th May 2020. Candidates have to submit the application forms before the last date. The TSEAMCET Notification 2020 to be released in the month of March 2020. The candidates have to submit the application forms through online mode only. The Telangana EAMCET 2020 details and examination date has been given in the below of this article.
To apply for the TS EAMCET 2020, the candidates must possess the eligibility criteria set by the examination authorities. Before the submission of application forms, the candidates suggest reading the TSEAMCET Notification 2020. In the below of this article, we have provided the download link of the notification. Candidates click on the link and download TS EAMCET 2020 Notification and check eligibility criteria. At the time of application submission, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Aspirants must submit the applications through online mode only. The application fee for the TS EAMCET 2020 is Rs.800/- and for the SC/ST candidates is Rs.400/-.To apply for both streams the candidates of SC/ST is Rs.800/- and for other candidates is Rs.1600/-. The candidates have to pay the application of TSEAMCET 2020 in the mode of online (Debit/Credit/Net Banking) or any TS/AP Online centres. For more information about the Telangana EAMCET 2020 visit our web portal regularly.
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance test|
|Name of the University||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Exam Dates||April 2020|
|Application Starting Date||February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Telangana EAMCET Eligibility Criteria has provided in the below of this article. The candidates who want to apply for the examination, they must possess the TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria set by the authorities.
- Candidates who want to apply for the TSEAMCET 2020 must be Indian National
- Aspirants must be from the Telangana & Andhra Pradesh state
- Must pass Intermediate/10+2 from the recognized university or Institution
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age at the time of application submission
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Here you can get TS EAMCET 2020 Application complete details. In the below, we are providing the step by step information.
- Aspirants first visit the official website @tseamcet.nic.in to apply for the Telangana EAMCET 2020
- Go to the “Registration” section
- The candidates have to complete the registration through online only
- No other modes of application submission will be accepted
- At the time of application, submission candidates have to pay the application fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online or AP/TS Online centres
- Candidates must submit the application before the last date without fail
- The last date to submit the application form is April 2020
The TSEAMCET 2020 Notification will release on the date of March 2020
Candidates have to pay the Telangana EAMCET 2020 application fee Rs.400/- for SC/ST & Rs.800/- for other
The candidates have to submit the TSEAMCET 2020 applications through online mode only
The examination authorities will conduct the TS EAMCET on 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th May 2020 for Engineering & for 9th, 11th May 2020 for Agriculture