TS EDCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download Telangana EDCET Hall Ticket, Admit Card. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) has recently completed the application forms process for TSEDCET 2020. The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. The examination date will be conducted on the date of 23rd May 2020. The department has released the TS EDCET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 to conduct the written test. The candidates who applied for the examination can download the call letter from the authorities website. The examination authorities will release the Telangana EDCET Hall Tickets 2020 through the official web portal only. The candidates need to log on to the official website for downloading the admit card. The TSEDCET Admit Card 2020 to be released by the authorities before 7 days from the examination date. The downloading process and official link have given in below.
To download Telangana EDCET Exam Hall Ticket 2020, the candidates need to use the credentials of application. They have to use the application number and date of birth to download the hall tickets. By providing the required information will only the candidates able to download TSEDCET Exam Hall Ticket 2020. After downloading the admit cards, the candidates suggest taking a print out of that to appear the examination. The TSEDCET Admit Card 2020 is an important document for the candidates to appear the examination. The candidates will not able to write the examination without the TSEDCET Call Letter 2020. So, the candidates must download the Hall Tickets of TSEDCET 2020 as soon as possible the link will be active. If the candidates having any issue while downloading the admit cards suggest to approach the officials to solve the issue. The TSEDCET Exam Admit Card 2020 Download link has been provided in the below. For more information regarding the Telangana EDCET Exam Hall Ticket visit our web portal regularly.
TS EDCET Hall Ticket 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||TSEDCET 2020|
|Exam Dates||23rd May 2020|
|Application Starting Date||March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Details printed on the TS EDCET Admit Card 2020
On the Call Letter of TSEDCET 2020, the examination authorities will provide the candidate’s information and examination schedule. The candidates must check the details printed on the hall tickets. The below details will be printed on the Telangana EDCET Exam Hall Ticket.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
Instructions are given for the candidates on the TS EDCET Call Letter 2020
- Aspirants must take the TS EDCET Hall Tickets to the examination centre to appear the examination
- With the hall ticket, the candidates must take the Valid & Original id proof and Passport size photograph
- Without the TS EDCET Admit Card, the examination authorities will not able to attend the exam
- Candidates must download the hall tickets through the official website only
- Authorities will not send the Telangana EDCET Hall Ticket through speed post/ mail
- After downloading the hall tickets, candidates must check the details printed on that
- Candidates must reach the examination centre on the scheduled time
- Before leaving to the examination centre, the candidates must read the instructions given on the TSEDCET Hall Tickets.
Steps to download Telangana EDCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Applicants first visit the official website @edcet.tsche.ac.in to download TS EDCET Call Letter 2020
- Go to the “Admit Card” section
- Search the TSEDCET Hall Tickets 2020
- Click on the download link
- Give the application number and date of birth
- Submit the details by clicking on submit button
- Save the TS EDCET Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020
- Check the details printed on the admit card
- Take a print out of the Telangana EDCET Admit Card 2020 to appear the examination.