TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019: The Telangana Residential Junior College Entrance Test (TSRJC CET 2019) has been scheduled to conduct on the date of 19th May 2019. The authorities have released the TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2019 through its official web portal. The candidates who submitted the applications for the examination must download your admit card to appear the examination. Every year a huge number of applicants were appearing the APRJC CET to get the free admission into the Telangana Residential Junior Colleges. Authorities will release the TSRJC Admit Card 2019 before 1 week from the examination date. Admit cards of the examination will only available to download from the official website. We have provided the direct link to download TSRJC Call Letter 2019 link in the below of this article.
TSRJC Exam Admit Card 2019 Download
For downloading the TSRJC Hall Ticket, the candidates have to give the application details asked in the download form. Aspirants have to give the application number, date of birth/mobile number to download Hall Ticket of APRJC CET 2019. By submitting these details only, the candidates can able to get the admit card of the examination. It is important to know that the TSRJC Exam Admit Card 2019 is an important document for the candidates to enter the examination hall. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So, the candidates must download TSRJC CET Call Letter 2019 before the examination date. After downloading it candidates must check the details printed on the admit card.
TSRJC Exam Date 2019 & Schedule
|TSRJC CET 2019||Important Dates|
|TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2019||11th May 2019|
|TSRJC Exam Date 2019||19th May 2019|
TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019 Download
|Organization Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET 2019|
|No Of Posts||various|
|Last Date to apply||11th April 2019|
|Exam Date||19th May 2019|
Details Printed on the TSRJC Hall Tickets 2019
On the TSRJC Exam Call Letter 2019, the authority will provide the details of the applicant and examination. On the Admit Card of TSRJC CET 2019, the authority will provide the name of the candidate, date of birth, exam date and exam centre details. After downloading the TSRJC 2019 Hall Ticket, candidates must check the details printed on that.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name
- Rool Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date
- Examination centre
Instructions for the candidates about the TSRJC CET Hall Tickets 2019
- Applicants must carry the Hard copy of the TSRJC CET Exam Hall Ticket 2019 to the exam centre.
- Along with the Admit card, candidates also need to carry the required documents asked in the call letter
- Candidates need to carry an original id proof, passport size photograph, Id proof Xerox
- Without the TSRJC Hall Ticket 2019, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Authorities will not send the admit cards in offline mode like speed post/mail
- Candidates must download your TSRJC Admit Card 2019 through the official website only.
- After the completion of downloading the admit card, candidates must verify the details that are correct or not
- If having any issues with that, you must approach the officials by the TSRJC CET Helpline centre
- We suggest the candidates read the instructions printed on the hall ticket
How to download TSRJCET Hall Tickets 2019 ??
- Applicants first have to visit the official website @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in to get the TSRJC CET Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- On the website, you can see the “Admit Card” section
- Search for the TSRJC CET Exam Call Letter 2019
- Click on the download link
- Fill the application details and submit them
- Save the TSRJC Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019
- Check the details printed on that correct or not
- Take a print out of the TSRJC Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2019 and get ready for the examination